Gebze Hotels from Rs577
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Gebze are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and museums.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Gebze
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Izmit (KCO-Cengız Topel), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Getting around Gebze
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Gebze Station or Gebze Osmangazi Station. Gebze might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Gebze
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Gebze is 27 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C