Visitors can enjoy all that Darica has to offer including the zoo and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Darica
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 32 mi (51.4 km) away
Getting around Darica
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Gebze Fatih Station. Darica may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Darica
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Darica each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C