Darica Hotels from Rs1,403
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Nov 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Darica has to offer including the zoo and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Darica
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 32 mi (51.4 km) away
Getting around Darica
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Gebze Fatih Station. Darica may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Darica
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Darica each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C