Visitors to Tuzla are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and sporting events. Top sights in the area include Mall of Istanbul, Suleymaniye Mosque and Mixer.
- You'll find 2531 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Istanbul
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 29.2 mi (47.1 km) away
Getting around Tuzla
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Istanbul Icmeler Station or Istanbul Tuzla Station. Tuzla may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tuzla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tuzla is 27 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C