Travellers to Chakan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 389 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Chakan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Chakan is 706 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F