Chakan Hotels from Rs1,499
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 13 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Travellers to Chakan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 389 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Chakan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Chakan is 706 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F