Search Hostels in Cergy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Cergy
Hôtel Novotel Cergy Pontoise
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2019
Hotel Première Classe Cergy Saint Christophe
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2019
B&B Hotel Cergy Saint-Christophe
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Hostels and More in Cergy
Cergy offers 10 accommodation options, so if you can't find a hostel in the area, you can still choose something that meets your needs. With the budget-friendly options here, you can reduce your spending on overnight costs and save more for going out during your holiday. If you're hoping to check out some attractions while you're here, you might like the waterfront.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Cergy?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13° C and night-time temperatures average 1° C
- April-June: 23° C is the daytime average and 4° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 24° C and night-time averages are around 9° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18° C during the day and 1° C at night
- Average rainfall is 22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Cergy?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower
- Galeries Lafayette
- Parc Monceau
- Parc Andre Malraux
- Parc du Millenaire
- Theatre Andre Malraux
- Saint-Germain-en-Laye National Museum of Archaeology
- Casino Barrière Theater
In general, Cergy is known for its:
- University life
How to Get to Cergy and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), located 22.3 mi (36 km) from the city centre. Another option is Paris (ORY-Orly), situated 25 mi (40.2 km) away. Once you've arrived, you may want to use public transport during your trip. To see more of the surrounding area, take a train from Cergy Préfecture Station, Cergy-Saint-Christophe Station or Cergy Le Haut Station.