Cergy Hotels from Rs2,807
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Cergy, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Cergy
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 22.3 mi (36 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Getting around Cergy
With so many transport options, seeing all of Cergy is simple. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Cergy Préfecture Station, Cergy-Saint-Christophe Station or Cergy Le Haut Station. You can explore water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Cergy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Cergy gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C