Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Cartagena
Cartagena Walled City
4.5/5Wonderful!(24 area reviews)
Cartagena Walled City is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Clock Tower and Puerta del Reloj while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Bocagrande is known for its stunning beaches, and with sights like Bocagrande Beach and Rio Cartagena Casino, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Cartagena.
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to La Boquilla. A stop by La Boquilla Beach or Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary might round out your trip.
Unique features of Centro include the museums and historical sites. Make a stop by Cartagena Cathedral or Plaza Santo Domingo while you're exploring the area.
If you're spending some time in Zona Norte, Playa Manzanillo and La Boquilla Beach are top sights worth seeing.
More trip options
- Hotels in Cartagena by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cartagena Airports
- Areas of Cartagena
- Accommodation near Cartagena Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cartagena
- Choose Your Cartagena Hotel Style
- Search Cartagena Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cartagena
- Hotels Near Cartagena, Bolivar
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations