Travellers to Biyagama will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 604 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Biyagama
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Biyagama is 93 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F