Those travelling to Malabe are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 564 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Malabe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 93 millimetres of rain falls on Malabe each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 32°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F