Ayutthaya Hotels from Rs736
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Ayutthaya, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. Top sights in the city include Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Wat Ratchaburana and Ayutthaya Historical Park.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodation options in Ayutthaya
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 47.5 mi (76.5 km) away
Getting around Ayutthaya
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Ayutthaya Railway Station or Ayutthaya Ban Ma Station. Ayutthaya may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ayutthaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ayutthaya is 1387 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ayutthaya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ayutthaya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ayutthaya?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Ayutthaya?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Ayutthaya?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ayutthaya?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ayutthaya?
What is the best spa hotel in Ayutthaya?
What is staying in Ayutthaya like?
What should I see while I'm in Ayutthaya?
What's the best way to get around Ayutthaya?
What's the seasonal weather in Ayutthaya?
Ayutthaya Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ayutthaya by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ayutthaya Airports
- Accommodation near Ayutthaya Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ayutthaya
- Choose Your Ayutthaya Hotel Style
- Search Ayutthaya Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ayutthaya
- Hotels Near Ayutthaya, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations