- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Krungsri River Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Siam Classic Suite
About this area
Located in Ayutthaya, Krungsri River Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Ayutthaya Historical Park and Wat Yai Chaimongkon are local landmarks and Ayutthaya Elephant Village is one of the area's attractions.Visit our Ayutthaya travel guide
- Wat Na Phra Men - 12 min walk
- Wat Phanan Choeng - 6 min drive
- Wat Yai Chaimongkon - 8 min drive
- Wat Kudi Dao - 11 min drive
- Ayuthaya Floating Market - 11 min drive
- Ayutthaya Railway Station - 5 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 63 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pasak – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Gu Cherng – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Lieto – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily.
- Suan Rim Nam – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Krungsri River Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 330 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overall the stay was fine. I found the beds not as comfortable as most hotels I stay in. The hallways and paint looked a a bit old and warn. The location was excellent and the breakfast very nice with a lot of items to choose from. Unfortunately when you eat at the riverside restaurant in the evening there were many very noisy tug boats pulling barges, so loud it made it difficult to hear the live music.