Auckland Hotels from Rs5,057
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Auckland
Auckland Central Business District
4/5Very Good!(215 area reviews)
Explore Auckland’s inner-city hub to find historic architecture alongside contemporary designs, the revitalised Auckland Waterfront and a busy shopping precinct.
5/5Exceptional!(8 area reviews)
Parnell is popular for its abundant dining options, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Auckland War Memorial Museum or Auckland Domain.
5/5Exceptional!(4 area reviews)
Unique features of Mount Eden include the bars and shopping. Make a stop by Eden Park or Mt. Eden while you're exploring the area.
You'll enjoy the restaurants and monuments in Mount Albert. You might want to make time for a stop at Westfield St. Luke's Shopping Centre or St Mary's Cathedral.
If you're spending some time in Western Springs, Auckland Zoo and Western Springs Stadium are top sights worth seeing.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Auckland, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, tours and cafes. Top sights in the city include Sky Tower, Mt. Eden and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World.
- There are 757 hotels and other accommodation options in Auckland
- The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Auckland
With so many choices for transport, seeing Auckland is easy. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Auckland Britomart Station, Auckland Grafton Station or Auckland Mt Eden Station. You can learn about your options for water transport at the port.
Dressing for Auckland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 16°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Auckland is 1251 millimetres
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Auckland?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Auckland, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Auckland?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Auckland?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Auckland?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Auckland?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Auckland?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Auckland?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Auckland?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Auckland?
Auckland Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Auckland by Star Rating
- Hotels near Auckland Airports
- Areas of Auckland
- Accommodation near Auckland Attractions
- More accommodation types in Auckland
- Choose Your Auckland Hotel Style
- Search Auckland Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Auckland
- Hotels Near Auckland, Auckland Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations