Search Apartments in Alibaug
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Alibaug
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa - Alibaug, India
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Hotel Ravi Kiran
Reviewed on 29 Mar 2019
U Tropicana Alibaug
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Alibaug
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Alibaug with 20 hotels and other accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you find accommodation with similar amenities. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or cabins. Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Gateway of India and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum.
Best Time to Visit Alibaug
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31°C and nighttime temperatures average 19°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 23°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 2151 inches in a year
What to Do in Alibaug
Alibag Beach and Versoli Beach are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. You’ll find favourite places to visit like Gateway of India and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum in the larger area.Alibaug is also recognised for its:
- Bird watching
- Live music
How to Get to Alibaug and Around the Area
Fly into Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), which is located 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.