Ajmer Hotels from Rs1,696
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2014
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Ajmer has to offer including its camping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, lakeside setting and monuments. In Ajmer, there are 113 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Ajmer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Ajmer gets about 609 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°C