- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Ananta Spa and Resorts
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Double Cottage
Super Deluxe Double Cottage
Deluxe Twin Cottage
Super Deluxe Twin Cottage
About this area
Located in Pushkar, Ananta Spa and Resorts is in the business district. Dargah and Taragarh are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Rangji Temple and Savitri Temple. Travelling with kids? Consider Durga Bag Garden and Nasiyan Jain Temple.Visit our Pushkar travel guide
- Atmeshwar Temple - 7 min walk
- Mahadeva Temple - 3 min drive
- Pushkar Lake - 3 min drive
- Aptaeshwar Temple - 3 min drive
- Pap Mochani Temple - 3 min drive
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 127 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oasis – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Ananta Spa and Resorts
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 3000.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5000.00 (from 8 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 618 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 560 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ananta Spa Resorts
- Ananta Spa Resorts Resort Ajmer
- Ananta Spa Resorts Ajmer
- Ananta Spa Resorts
- Ananta Spa and Resorts Resort
- Ananta Spa and Resorts Pushkar
- Ananta Spa and Resorts Resort Pushkar
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
A nice three star hotel
If you consider it like a three star hotel the rooms are fine, the food is good, the restaurant staff is very nice and the idea of the cabanas is also nice. We weren’t at the spa, but it seems very beautiful and well organized. If you consider it a five star hotel, there are some problems: The Thai/Bali-inspired lobby is not even close like one in Thailand and is just a dark and unorganized cabana, to go to some rooms you have to go through a guesthouse like corridor, to cross a parking lot on a bridge, where there is a diesel powergenerator that smokes some rooms (including our), the dirty dishes stay more than 24 hours in the aisle outside the rooms and those are not at all soundproof. I don’t think that this hotel worth the price.