Kishangarh Hotels from Rs999
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Kishangarh has to offer including the university setting and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- You'll find 113 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Ajmer
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 55.9 mi (90 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kishangarh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Kishangarh gets about 609 millimetres of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 39°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C