Search Bed and Breakfasts in Agra District
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Bed and Breakfasts in Agra District
Why Stay at B&B in Agra District?
Whether you're on a romantic holiday and are looking to stay somewhere quiet, or you're a solo traveler hoping to get some local recommendations, B&Bs can be a great choice for many travelers. There are 191 accommodations and 4 B&Bs in Agra District, making it easy to find something that meets your needs.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of Agra District, picking a B&B out of town can be a great way to get some rest before exploring the area. If you'd like to learn more about Agra District through its top sites and landmarks, Jama Masjid and Mankameshwar Temple are some notable monuments to check out.
Top B&Bs in Agra District
Check out these popular B&Bs in Agra District:
Khasmahal Homestay: 3 stars, 5 rooms
- Local cuisine breakfast
Taj View Pent House: 3 stars
- Indoor pool
- Private yard
Sai Home Stay Bed and Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 5 rooms
- Free train station pick-up
- LCD TV
Weather in Agra District
Weather can be a big factor in planning your trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Agra District:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 30.71 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 105° F is the daytime average and 63° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 99° F and nighttime averages are around 71° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 94° F during the day and 46° F at night
Sightseeing in and Around Agra DistrictYou'll want to get outside and explore the gardens and sunrises in Agra District. When you want to check out some attractions in the area, Taj Mahal and Kinari Bazar are worth a stop.
Travelers also enjoy Agra District for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options in and Around Agra District?
Fly into Agra (AGR-Kheria), which is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.