Search Hostels in Agra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Agra
Other property types in Agra
Radisson Hotel Agra
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2020
Hotel Taj Resorts
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find a low-cost place to stay in Agra, there are 190 lodging options here to pick from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few shapes and sizes, but they all have a few qualities in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By choosing a hostel in Agra, you can spend less on accommodation and use more of your trip funds for fun things to do during your trip. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its monuments, and the gardens create an appealing natural setting.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Agra?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 7° C
- April-June: 41° C is the daytime average and 17° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 37° C and night-time averages are around 22° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 34° C during the day and 8° C at night
- Average rainfall is 780 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Agra?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places to visit:Landmarks
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Jama Masjid
- Sadar Bazar
- Agra Marble Emporium
- Kinari Bazar
In general, Agra is known for its:
How to Get to Agra and Around the Area
You can fly into the closest airport in Agra (AGR-Kheria), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre. After you've arrived, you might want to use public transport to get around. Train stations like Agra Cantonment Station and Agra Fort Station make it easy to see more of the area.