Search Bed and Breakfasts in Agra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Agra
Other property types in Agra
Radisson Hotel Agra
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2020
Hotel Taj Resorts
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
B&Bs and More in Agra
If you're looking for something a little quirkier than the traditional hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your trip. You'll find 196 accommodations and 4 B&Bs for your vacation in Agra. If you'd like to learn more about Agra through its top sites and landmarks, Agra Fort and Jama Masjid are some notable monuments to check out.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and hearty breakfasts, B&Bs offer a one-of-a-kind environment. Check out these B&Bs in Agra:
Khasmahal Homestay: 3 stars, 5 rooms
- Local cuisine breakfast
Taj View Pent House: 3 stars
- Indoor pool
Sai Home Stay Bed and Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 5 rooms
Weather in Agra
Weather can be a big factor in planning your vacation, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Agra:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 30.71 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 105° F is the daytime average and 63° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 99° F and nighttime averages are around 71° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 94° F during the day and 46° F at night
Things to See and Do in Agra
Travelers enjoy Agra for its gardens and monuments. When you want to explore some things to do in town, Taj Mahal and Sadar Bazar are some notable sights to visit. You might put Agra Marble Emporium and Agra Fort on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Agra is also known for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Agra?
Fly into Agra (AGR-Kheria), which is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.