Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Agra, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens. This secluded city also attracts tourists with its monuments and tours. A top sight in the city is Taj Mahal.
- You'll find 191 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Agra District
- The closest major airport is in Agra (AGR-Kheria), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Agra
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Agra Cantonment Station or Agra Fort Station. Agra may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Agra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 780 millimetres of rain falls on Agra each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C