Search Apartments in Agra District
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cities in Agra District
Featured Apartments in Agra District
Staying in an Apartment in Agra District
There are plenty of places to stay in Agra District with 192 hotels and other lodging options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you find accommodation that is similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages.
While you're here, why not visit the monuments and enjoy the gardens? Top sights to visit while in town include Taj Mahal.
Best Time to Visit Agra District
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 7°C
- April-June: 41°C is the daytime average and 17°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 37°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 780 inches in a year
Must See in Agra District
Agra District is known for its gardens and sunrises. Cultural attractions include Agra Marble Emporium, whereas other top attractions include Taj Mahal. Kinari Bazar and Jama Masjid are other places to visit while you're in town.Agra District is also known for:
How to Get to Agra District and Around the Area
Fly into Agra (AGR-Kheria), which is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.