Visitors can enjoy all that Worms has to offer including the monuments, cathedral and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, rivers and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Worms
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Getting around Worms
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Worms Central Station, Worms Bridge Station or Worms Pfeddersheim Station. Worms might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Worms
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Worms is 29 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C