Worms Hotels from Rs5,487
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Worms has to offer including the monuments, cathedral and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, rivers and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Worms
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Getting around Worms
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Worms Central Station, Worms Bridge Station or Worms Pfeddersheim Station. Worms might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Worms
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Worms is 29 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C