- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of NH Frankfurt Airport
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the suburbs and near a metro station, NH Frankfurt Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Staedel Museum and Alte Oper are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Maintower and Römer. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Commerzbank-Arena.Visit our Kelsterbach travel guide
- The Squaire - 12 min drive
- Commerzbank-Arena - 12 min drive
- Rhein-Main-Therme - 14 min drive
- Jahrhunderthalle - 15 min drive
- Gateway Gardens - 16 min drive
- Kelsterbach S-Bahn - 4 min drive
- Frankfurt (Main) Airport Regional Station - 7 min drive
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nhube – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
NH Frankfurt Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 3 per person (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
€24.95 for an average, very average buffet breakfast Is an absolute ripoff. It is supply and demand as there are no convenient options within walking distance for breakfast - so you are a captive customer at breakfast. I was so offended by this pricing (even employees acknowledged it was a very high price to pay) that I will absolutely avoid this hotel in the future. Neither will I recommend this hotel. Did not like 8:00 AM renovation crews Hammering away sounding like they were coming through the ceiling. When I attempted to rest at 3:00 PM the noise from the electric jackhammer above made the situation even less welcoming. IF I had known there were renovations underway - I would have stayed elsewhere. I will say the staff were very nice and professional. However, NH Hotel’s pricing at this facility - well, price is what you pay and value is what you get - lacked value to justify the price.