Travellers to Uthukuli will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 29 mi (46.7 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Uthukuli
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Uttukuli Station. Uthukuli might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Uthukuli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- About 629 millimetres of rain falls on Uthukuli each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F