Tirupur Hotels from Rs722
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
Visitors to Tirupur are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, shopping and monuments.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Tirupur
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tirupur
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Somanur Station, Tiruppur Station or Coimbatore Sulur Road Station. Tirupur might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tirupur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tirupur is 629 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tirupur?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tirupur, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Tirupur?
Tirupur Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tirupur by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tirupur Airports
- Areas of Tirupur
- Accommodation near Tirupur Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tirupur
- Choose Your Tirupur Hotel Style
- Search Tirupur Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tirupur
- Hotels Near Tirupur, Tamil Nadu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations