Visitors to Tirupur are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, shopping and monuments.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Tirupur
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tirupur
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Somanur Station, Tiruppur Station or Coimbatore Sulur Road Station. Tirupur might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tirupur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tirupur is 629 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°C