Somanur Hotels from Rs992
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 2 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2019
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Somanur has to offer. There are 95 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Somanur
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Somanur Station. Somanur might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Somanur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- About 629 millimetres of rain falls on Somanur each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F