Avinashi Hotels from Rs969
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 15 May 2019
Travellers to Avinashi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Avinashi
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Vanjipalayam Station. Avinashi might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Avinashi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Avinashi gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F