Erode Hotels from Rs999
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Erode has to offer including the temples, archaeological sites and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, gardens and museums. In Erode, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Erode
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Velayuthampalayam Thotipalayam Station or Erode Junction Station. Erode might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Erode
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- About 629 millimetres of rain falls on Erode each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C