Search Apartments in Pune
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Pune
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Pune
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2020
Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Novotel Pune Viman Nagar Hotel
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Pune
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Pune with 353 hotels and other lodging options to select from, including 13 apartments.
Why should you consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 36°C and nighttime temperatures average 12°C
- April-June: 38°C is the daytime average and 18°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average rainfall is 706 inches in a year
Things to Do in Pune
Cultural attractions include Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum and National War Memorial Southern Command, whereas Pu La Deshpande Garden and Saras Baug are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park and Parvati Temples are other places worth a visit.Pune also is known for:
- Water parks
- Horse riding
- Bird watching
- University life
How to Get to Pune and Around the Area
Fly into Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), which is located 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.