Peninsular Malaysia Hotels from Rs1,938
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Peninsular Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
4/5Very Good!(58 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Check out top attractions like Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, and jump on the metro at Kampang Baru Station or Bukit Nanas Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Designer brands, discount goods and international and traditional restaurants make this a popular Kuala Lumpur destination.
4.5/5Wonderful!(389 area reviews)
Gourmet restaurants Chinatown and top sights from Kuala Lumpur Tower to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur – discover Golden Triangle, a destination also famous for its shopping.
4/5Very Good!(3 area reviews)
Nusajaya is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Legoland Malaysia and Puteri Harbour while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(11 area reviews)
Central District is known for its popular shops, and you can see some sights area like KSL City Mall and Johor Bahru City Square.
More trip options
- Hotels in Peninsular Malaysia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Peninsular Malaysia Airports
- Areas of Peninsular Malaysia
- Accommodation near Peninsular Malaysia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Peninsular Malaysia
- Choose Your Peninsular Malaysia Hotel Style
- Search Peninsular Malaysia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Peninsular Malaysia
- Hotels Near Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations