- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace, City View (Corner)
Club Room, Business Lounge Access
Club Room, Business Lounge Access
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lake View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Terrace, City View
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Kuala Lumpur, Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur is in the city centre and near a metro station. Merdeka Square and Kuala Lumpur Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Gardens and KLCC Park. Check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium, and consider making time for Berjaya Times Square, a top attraction not to be missed. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Kuala Lumpur travel guide
- Kuala Lumpur Sentral - 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park - 14 min walk
- Central Market - 6 min drive
- Merdeka Square - 7 min drive
- Petaling Street - 9 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station - 2 min walk
- KL Sentral Station - 6 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Latest Recipe – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- PRIME – Steakhouse offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Favola – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Pool Bar & Grill @8 – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 85 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 3 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 33 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: MYR 200 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A fabulous hotel. Friendly and helpful staff from our arrival to our departure. The room was superb with a very comfortable bed and extensive views. The dining is really good including a wide selection for breakfast. The pool facilities are creative and enjoyable especially after a busy day. The hotel is very well located for all city visits and beyond. It is next to Central Station with an express link direct to the airport. This is accessed directly from the hotel and so convenient. Le Meridien provides excellent value for money. We had a wonderful stay and will visit again. Thoroughly recommended!