Overview of The RuMa Hotel and Residences
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe King Room with Minibar
Deluxe Twin Room with Minibar
Grand King Room with Minibar
Grand Twin Room with Minibar
Corner Studio with Minibar
Grand Studio with Minibar
Deluxe Suite with Butler Service
About this area
Located in Kuala Lumpur's Kuala Lumpur City Centre neighbourhood, The RuMa Hotel and Residences is in the city centre and near a metro station. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Berjaya Times Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Aquaria KLCC and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. Check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium, and consider making time for KidZania, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Aquaria KLCC - 3 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 4 min walk
- KLCC Park - 7 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 8 min walk
- Suria KLCC Shopping Centre - 8 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 4 min drive
- Raja Chulan Station - 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- ATAS – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The RuMa Hotel and Residences
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- In order to enjoy your 24-hour check-in and check-out benefit, please provide us with your estimated time of arrival (ETA) and estimated time of departure (ETD) along with your flight details (if applicable) prior to your arrival at the hotel.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MYR 120 for adults and MYR 98 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Ruma And Residences
- The RuMa Hotel and Residences Hotel
- The RuMa Hotel and Residences Kuala Lumpur
- The RuMa Hotel and Residences Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I love the room design, good location which close to the shopping mall. The hotel is very nice, just that it's surrounding by lots tall building, it might not hav nice view. We went for breakfast quite early in the morning, the local selections are interesting, and taste good too! I love the concept which by ordering your own selection, and it will not wasting too much food but some of the pastry which been ready earlier became cold and hard, and some hot food is not hot anymore too.