Oxnard Hotels from Rs5,628
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Oxnard, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and festivals. Top sights around the area include Ventura Pier and Mission San Buenaventura.
- There are 91 hotels and other accommodation options in Oxnard
- The closest major airport is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away
Getting around Oxnard
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Oxnard is a breeze. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Oxnard Transit Center. You can find out about your water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Oxnard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Oxnard gets about 383 millimetres of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C