Ventura Hotels from Rs5,142
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Ventura give high marks for the beaches and festivals. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its live music, cafes and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Mission San Buenaventura and Ventura Pier.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodation options in Ventura
- The closest major airport is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Getting around Ventura
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Ventura is simple. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ventura Station. You can learn about your options for water transport at the port.
Dressing for Ventura
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- About 406 millimetres of rain falls on Ventura each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 7°C