- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Howard Johnson by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point is located in Newburgh. Dia Beacon and Motorcyclepedia Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ice Time Sports Complex and Hudson River Adventures. SplashDown Beach and Fun Central are also worth visiting.
- Orange County Choppers - 7 min walk
- Algonquin Park - 4 min drive
- Ice Time Sports Complex - 4 min drive
- Motorcyclepedia Museum - 5 min drive
- New Windsor Cantonment State Historic Site - 5 min drive
- Harriman Station - 22 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.) - 2 min drive
About this property
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Look, first off, it's in Newburgh. . by the airport and thruway. So as far as sound goes, it ain't serene. Second, to say the hotel is dated is an understatement. It was like stepping back to 1962. BUT that added to its oddity. I kinda liked it. And it was clean. And affordable.And the staff was really nice. Kudos for making a meh hotel into something decent.