Mussoorie Hotels from Rs1,012
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 29 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 24 Apr 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Mussoorie has to offer including the waterfalls, aquarium and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- There are 139 hotels and other accommodation options in Mussoorie
- The closest major airport is in Dehradun (DED-Jolly Grant), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Mussoorie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mussoorie is 840 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mussoorie?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mussoorie, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mussoorie?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Mussoorie?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Mussoorie?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mussoorie?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Mussoorie?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Mussoorie?
Mussoorie Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mussoorie by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mussoorie Airports
- Areas of Mussoorie
- Accommodation near Mussoorie Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mussoorie
- Choose Your Mussoorie Hotel Style
- Search Mussoorie Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mussoorie
- Hotels Near Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations