Travellers to Kanatal will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Kanatal, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Dehradun (DED-Jolly Grant), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kanatal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 840 millimetres of rain falls on Kanatal each year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 38°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°F