- Cliveden House
- 9 min drive
- Hedsor House
- 10 min drive
- Dorney Lake
- 13 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Thames Riviera Hotel is located in Maidenhead. Cliveden House and Windsor Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Legoland and Pinewood Studios. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Windsor Racecourse or Ascot Racecourse.Visit our Maidenhead travel guide
- Cliveden House - 9 min drive
- Hedsor House - 10 min drive
- Dorney Lake - 13 min drive
- Windsor Racecourse - 15 min drive
- Legoland - 20 min drive
- Maidenhead Taplow Station - 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Blue River Cafe – Restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Thames Riviera Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- Thames Riviera Hotel Hotel
- Thames Riviera Hotel Maidenhead
- Thames Riviera Hotel Hotel Maidenhead