Search Hostels in Liverpool
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Liverpool
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Liverpool
The Resident Liverpool
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Titanic Hotel Liverpool
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
The Liner Hotel
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Liverpool, one of the 15 hostels here could be a great choice. These dorm-style accommodation options come in many different forms, but they have a few qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By staying at a hostel in Liverpool, you can cut your spending on lodging and set aside more of your money for going out during your stay. We've heard good things about the marina and other attractions in this destination, as well as activities like shopping.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Liverpool?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 10°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 18°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 19°C and nighttime averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 31 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Liverpool?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Liverpool ONE
- Vue Cinema
- Chester Zoo
- Wavertree Botanic Gardens
- Sefton Park
- Sefton Park Palm House
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
- World Museum Liverpool
- Walker Art Gallery
Generally, Liverpool is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Liverpool and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away from the city centre. Another option is Manchester (MAN), which is 29.8 mi (48 km) away. Once you've arrived, you may want to use public transport during your trip. To explore more of the surrounding area, take a train from Moorfields Station, James Street Station or Liverpool Lime Street Station.