Leh Hotels from Rs2,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Leh has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 166 hotels and other accommodation options in Leh
- The closest major airport is in Leh (IXL-Kushok Bakula Rinpoche), 28.4 mi (45.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Leh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Leh is 670 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C