Kottarakara Hotels from Rs800
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Visitors to Kottarakara are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Kottarakara
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kottarakara Station. Kottarakara might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kottarakara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kottarakara is 64 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F