Travellers to Thekkumbhagam will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 41.8 mi (67.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Thekkumbhagam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Thekkumbhagam is 64 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F