Karunagappally Hotels from Rs1,499
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Travellers to Karunagappally will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 48.4 mi (77.8 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Karunagappally
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Karunagappally Station. Karunagappally might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Karunagappally
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Karunagappally gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Karunagappally?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Karunagappally, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Karunagappally?
Karunagappally Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Karunagappally by Star Rating
- Hotels near Karunagappally Airports
- Areas of Karunagappally
- Accommodation near Karunagappally Attractions
- More accommodation types in Karunagappally
- Choose Your Karunagappally Hotel Style
- Search Karunagappally Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Karunagappally
- Hotels Near Karunagappally, Kerala
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations