Travellers to Mavelikara will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Mavelikara
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mavelikara Station. Mavelikara might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mavelikara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Mavelikara gets about 3086 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F