Visitors to Haripad are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 77 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Haripad
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Haripad Station. Haripad might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Haripad
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Haripad is 2700 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F