- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Royal Bosphorus Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Royal Bosphorus Hotel is located in Istanbul's Istanbul City Center neighbourhood. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. Isfanbul Theme Park and TurkuaZoo are also worth visiting.
- Basilica Cistern - 7 min walk
- Hagia Sophia - 8 min walk
- Gulhane Park - 9 min walk
- Topkapi Palace - 9 min walk
- Sultanahmet Square - 10 min walk
- Gulhane Station - 1 min walk
- Istanbul Cankurtaran Station - 12 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Royal Bosphorus Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bu otele rezervasyon yapmama rağmen başka otele yönlendirildim. Ben neden başka otele gideyim bu otele rezervasyon yaptım deyince "başka şansınız yok" cevabını verdiler. Profesyonellikten uzak anlayışları var. Kesinlikle önermiyorum, paranızla rezil olmayın.