- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Azade Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Economy Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Sultanahmet neighbourhood, Azade Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vodafone Arena or Sinan Erdem Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Sultanahmet Square - 4 min walk
- Blue Mosque - 5 min walk
- Hagia Sophia - 6 min walk
- Basilica Cistern - 7 min walk
- Hippodrome of Constantinople - 7 min walk
- Istanbul Cankurtaran Station - 4 min walk
- Sultanahmet Station - 7 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 57 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This is a charming little hotel in an excellent location of the old city of Istanbul. It is easy walking distance to several major attractions such as Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar, etc. The staff was friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The restraunt is on the top floor with a great view of the Boporous and the Asian side of Istanbul on the other side.