Visitors to Driffield are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. A top sight in the area is Hull Marina.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Driffield
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Driffield
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Driffield Station, Nafferton Station or Hutton Cranswick Station. Driffield might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Driffield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 18 millimetres of rain falls on Driffield each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C