Copenhagen Hotels from Rs2,485
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Copenhagen
Copenhagen City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,317 area reviews)
In central Copenhagen, you can see a huge range of attractions, go shopping, have extraordinary gastronomic experiences and enjoy Denmark's capital to its fullest.
4.5/5Wonderful!(5 area reviews)
If you're spending time in København V, check out sights like Tivoli Gardens or City Hall Square and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station or Enghave Plads Station.
4/5Very Good!(73 area reviews)
Shopping, architecture and cafes highlight some notable features of Amager. Make a stop by Field's Shopping Centre or Koncerthuset while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Sundby Station or DR Byen Station to get around town.
Nyhavn - Amalienborg
Charming houses, idyllic sailboats, a harbour and a lively atmosphere – Nyhavn is an obvious choice if you want to relax with a good meal and/or a cold beer.
3.5/5Good!(4 area reviews)
Experience a beautiful part of Copenhagen, where you can experience city life, with its shops and restaurants, and green spaces, where you can relax and enjoy nature.
Travellers to Copenhagen give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and interesting architecture. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, theatres and shopping. Top sights in the city include Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget and City Hall Square.
- There are 230 hotels and other accommodation options in Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Getting around Copenhagen
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Copenhagen is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Copenhagen Vesterport Station, Kongens Nytorv Station and Forum Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Copenhagen Central Station, Copenhagen Norreport Station or Nørreport Station. You can learn about water transport options at the port.
Dressing for Copenhagen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 526 millimetres of rain falls on Copenhagen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Copenhagen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Copenhagen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Copenhagen?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Copenhagen?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Copenhagen?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Copenhagen?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Copenhagen?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Copenhagen?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Copenhagen?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Copenhagen?
Copenhagen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Copenhagen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Copenhagen Airports
- Areas of Copenhagen
- Accommodation near Copenhagen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Copenhagen
- Choose Your Copenhagen Hotel Style
- Search Copenhagen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Copenhagen
- Hotels Near Copenhagen, Hovedstaden
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations