- Liberty Plaza
- 3 min walk
- Beira Lake
- 14 min walk
- United States Embassy Colombo
- 15 min walk
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Colombo, Mövenpick Hotel Colombo is near the beach. Shoppers can check out Pettah Market, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Galle Face Green and Galle Face Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sinhalese Sports Club or R. Premadasa Stadium.Visit our Colombo travel guide
- Liberty Plaza - 3 min walk
- Gangaramaya Temple - 11 min walk
- Beira Lake - 14 min walk
- United States Embassy Colombo - 15 min walk
- Nawaloka Hospital - 16 min walk
- Wellawatta Railway Station - 14 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
Mövenpick Hotel Colombo
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13 for adults and USD 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mövenpick Hotel Colombo Hotel
- Mövenpick Hotel Colombo Colombo
- Mövenpick Hotel Colombo Hotel Colombo